24/7 Service From our Trained Technicians
At D.G. Meyer Inc. we take pride in our service department. Our service department is here to serve your needs 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whether your AC is out and you need service today, or you are in need of preventative maintenance or duct cleaning, our trained technicians are prepared to assist.
All of our technicians are N.A.T.E. and E.P.A. certified. Most of our techs have graduated from the Daytona State Advanced Technology College HVAC program. Each year D.G. Meyer Inc. sends our technicians to classes for continuing education so that they can keep up with the ever changing HVAC world. We are an equal opportunity employer. Every employee is drug tested and background checked. Ensuring our customers’ safety and earning their trust is a top priority at DGM.
We know how busy our customers lives are, and our goal is to provide you with service that respects both your time and your budget. Call us today to speak with one of our friendly staff for more information.
We are also well aware that there are many companies that offer air-conditioning service and repair in Central Florida, so we value our customers and strive to constantly maintain and improve upon the high quality of service that you have come to expect from D. G. Meyer. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your continued business.
Contact or call the Service Department for:
- Repair of all makes and models of heating and cooling equipment for both residential and commercial.
- We honor the warranty on all makes and models! (Manufactures Warranty only)
- Maintenance programs available for residential units.
- programs available for commercial customers.
- Repair and maintenance of water to air units.
- Filters sales. We stock all filters!
- Repair and replacement of bathroom exhaust fans, residential and commercial.
- water cooling towers and water pumps.
- exhaust hoods for restaurants and commercial buildings.
- make up air for all buildings.
- Installation and Air Quality Products (ultraviolet lights, whole house air scrubbers, hepa filters)
- Inspection of fire dampers to keep up to code for hospitals, nursing homes and medical offices.
* For night, weekend, or emergency service call (386) 253-7774